The tuckshop is run by the Runcorn State School P&C and operates 3 days per week (Wednesday, Thursday and Friday) and offers a variety of lunch, afternoon tea and and snack options for the school community. While the P&C employs one part time Convenor, The Tuckshop relies on the generosity of parent and community volunteers to run efficiently.
The preferred method of ordering tuckshop for students is through the Flexischools online cashless system.
Although there is a small processing fee for each order, ordering your child's Tuckshop online helps all parties in many ways:
- No more forgetting lunch bags at home
- No more forgetting to hand-in lunch bags
- No more cash issues - not having small change/kids losing change
- Set and forget - option to pre-book orders in advance (even able to repeat orders automatically)
- Orders can be placed right up until 9:15am on tuckshop day
- Orders can be cancelled right up until 9:15am on tuckshop day (handy for when your child wakes up sick).
How to register for free at Flexischools (or download the Flexischools app)
Step 1: Click the "register now" button
Step 2: Enter your Email Address
Step 3: You will be emailed a link to an online form - follow the link
Step 4: Choose a Name and Pasword and complete the form
Step 5: Add each of your Student/s name and their year level
Step 6: Top-Up the Account - VISA, Mastercard or direct deposit
If you have any questions, please contact Flexischools - their dedicated Help Line (1300 361 769) is open 7am - 6m or via email: email@example.com.
To view the 2022 Tuckshop Menu, please click here