Parents and Caregivers
Please find the current mask wearing restrictions. These restrictions will be implemented at the Arts Fair on Friday 15. Please ensure that you wear a mask when moving around the school and only remove when eating. You will also be required to scan with the QR code and show the Eventbrite booking.
Wearing face masks
In line with the current Restrictions for Impacted Areas Direction, face masks must continue to be worn if you are in a SEQ Local Government Area (LGA) (an impacted area), have been in a SEQ LGA in the last 14 days or who are a household member of a person who has been in a SEQ LGA in the last 14 days.
- carry a mask with you at all times when you leave home
- wear a mask outdoors unless when seated or able to maintain physical distancing from people who are not members of your household
- wear a mask indoors unless seated
- wear a mask on public transport and in ride shares and while waiting for transport in a public space
- wear a mask when entering and exiting a hospitality venue
- wear a mask when entering or exiting a sports stadium
Stay up to date by regularly checking the Queensland Government COVID-19 website
Thank you for keeping our community safe.